Map Toolkit (MapTk)
Version 3.4.6 of MapTk (2015-11-22)
- Freeware, maps are not signed
- Scripting to change maps in MP file format
- Compiling MP-files to Garmin image files
- Automatic routing, including turn restrictions>
- Automated generating of a project, i.e. compile all changed sources
- Generating of the TDB-, REG-, MDR- and TYP-files
- Index for searching cities and POIs in MapSource and GPS receivers
- Create an overview map from one or more detailed maps
- REG-file to declare the set of maps in Windows registry
- Converting from and into the GMAP format
- Work on TYP files with a graphical editor, library for POI icons
- Create TYP-files, also for existing sets of maps like 'City Select' or 'Topo Germany V2'
- Analyse / decompile of IMG-, TDB- and TYP-files
- Change transparency and draw priority of any IMG-file
- GPX functions ( conversion, filter, combine, mask )
History and more details see here:
- Disassembling of more IMGs format variations.
- Known bugs removed.
Version 3.80 of map (2016-04-10)
- Free map for Garmin devices
- Index for cities and POIs
- Automatic routing for pedestrian
- Profile for routes (BaseCamp/MapSource)
- Map data from AUTONOME PROVINZ BOZEN-SÜDTIROL (Amt für überörtliche Raumordnung 27.1)
- Improvements and corrections.
- Visual changes.