Map Toolkit (MapTk)
Version 3.4.2 of MapTk (20140316)
- Freeware, maps are not signed
- Scripting to change maps in MP file format
- Compiling MP-files to Garmin image files
- Automatic routing, including turn restrictions>
- Automated generating of a project, i.e. compile all changed sources
- Generating of the TDB-, REG-, MDR- and TYP-files
- Index for searching cities and POIs in MapSource and GPS receivers
- Create an overview map from one or more detailed maps
- REG-file to declare the set of maps in Windows registry
- Converting from and into the GMAP folrmat
- Work on TYP files with a graphical editor, library for POI icons
- Create TYP-files, also for existing sets of maps like 'City Select' or 'Topo Germany V2'
- Analyse / decompile of IMG-, TDB- and TYP-files
- Change transparency, draw priority and XOR with 0x96 of any IMG-file
- GPX functions ( conversion, filter, combine, mask )
History and more details see here:
- Disassembling of IMGs without routing is back (Version 3.4.2).
- Problem in 'Find not connected near roads' solved (Version 3.4.1).
- Script: In case of a warning a bookmark is written to the MP file.
- Correct disassembling of 6-bit-labels or multiplied pointer.
- Find not connected nodes: Using bookmarks of MapEdit instead of POIs.
- Some optimisations (time and memory).
- Manual updated.
Version 3.50 of map (20131222 )
- Free map for Garmin devices
- Index for cities and POIs
- Automatic routing for pedestrian
- Profile for routes (BaseCamp/MapSource)
- Map data from AUTONOME PROVINZ BOZEN-SÜDTIROL (Amt für überörtliche Raumordnung 27.1)
- Contourlines from laserscan elevation model of AUTONOME PROVINZ BOZEN-SÜDTIROL
- Some corrections and improvements
(New mail account since 20131113)