Map Toolkit (MapTk)
Version 3.3.4 of MapTk ( 20130524)
- Freeware, maps are not signed
- Scripting to change maps in MP file format
- Compiling MP-files to Garmin image files
- Automatic routing, including turn restrictions>
- Automated generating of a project, i.e. compile all changed sources
- Generating of the TDB-, REG-, MDR- and TYP-files
- Index for searching cities and POIs in MapSource and GPS receivers
- Create an overview map from one or more detailed maps
- REG-file to declare the set of maps in Windows registry
- Converting from and into the GMAP folrmat
- Work on TYP files with a graphical editor, library for POI icons
- Create TYP-files, also for existing sets of maps like 'City Select' or 'Topo Germany V2'
- Analyse / decompile of IMG-, TDB- and TYP-files
- Change transparency, draw priority and XOR with 0x96 of any IMG-file
- GPX functions ( conversion, filter, combine, mask )
History and details see here:
- Default name for overview map: basemap
- Improved error messages in 'Make'.
- Handling of elevation in script repaired.
- All known problems solved.
- Optimization and minor changes.
Version 3.10 ( 20120226 )
- Free map for Garmin devices
- Index for cities and POIs
- Automatic routing for pedestrian
- Map data from AUTONOME PROVINZ BOZEN-SÜDTIROL (Amt für überörtliche Raumordnung 27.1)
- Version 3.31 ( 20130424 )
- Index improved, some corrections and improvements
- Label for elevation points and lines corrected (3.3.1)